THAI RED TOFU CURRY
Tofu diced into 2 inch cubes
KNORR BLUE DRAGON Thai Red Curry Paste
Red peppers, sliced
Button mushrooms, sliced
KNORR BLUE DRAGON Create More Thai Red Curry Concentrated Sauce
Light coconut milk
Fresh coriander chopped
Warm the serving plates. Prepare the ingredients as above.
- In a suitable bowl combine the tofu and KNORR BLUE DRAGON Thai Red Curry Paste and mix well. Cover, label and refrigerate until required.
- Heat the oil in a suitable pan and add the onions, peppers and mushrooms. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the tofu and continue to cook for a further 2 minutes until it is lightly golden.
- Add the KNORR BLUE DRAGON Create More Thai Red Curry Concentrated Sauce, water and coconut milk and mix well. Bring to a simmer and allow to cook for 10 minutes.
- Serve centre of plate, garnished with the chopped coriander.
Serve with noodles and prawn crackers.
Tofu can be replaced with mixed vegetables, prawns or other meat substitutes.